• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

newbie here!!

43 posts in this topic

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been a lurker for a while because i only had a free email account so i took care of that and here i am. Seems like there is alot really nice and cool people

with alot of knowledge. I dont know if everybody new posts but i didnt want my first post to be in someone elses thread. thanks and looking to be here for a good while.

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been a lurker for a while because i only had a free email account so i took care of that and here i am. Seems like there is alot really nice and cool people

with alot of knowledge. I dont know if everybody new posts but i didnt want my first post to be in someone elses thread. thanks and looking to be here for a good while.

the best place to first post is in my FS thread where you show you've mastered the :takeit:

Take my advice, run. Don't look back, just run. It's not too late, you only have 2 posts so far. These people are mmpff...

mmpff.......

Send hel............

Another Shill Go Away!!

Quietly back away from your computer , very slowly , as you delete your only posts made . The sharks could be asleep and not even know some fresh meat briefly drifted by !.... :whistle:..............................................BH

Seems like there is alot really nice and cool people

with alot of knowledge.

I've yet to meet them and I've been here a while, but welcome anyway! (thumbs u

Seems like there is alot really nice and cool people

with alot of knowledge.

I've yet to meet them and I've been here a while, but welcome anyway! (thumbs u

At least there is one grumpy uncool old guy with a lot of knowledge.