• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

newbie here!!

43 posts in this topic

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been a lurker for a while because i only had a free email account so i took care of that and here i am. Seems like there is alot really nice and cool people with alot of knowledge.

"Nice?" For the most part, yes. (The not nice ones are quickly banished and their souls drift in limbo for all eternity.)

"Cool?" Well, if you think grey-skinned basement-dwellers are cool, more power to you. :cool:

"Knowledgeable?" Try opinionated. (But I say that with respect. I LIKE opinionated people.)

Welcome and repeat after me: One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us.

What kind of books are you into?

most of my books are marvel with some dc and independents sprinkled in. trying to get firs appearances of my fave characters. best book i had was a hulk 181 in a 6.5 but had to let it go due to needing money. Also trying to expand my silver age collection.

hey mr bedrock i get my books from your bay area blvd store. and thanks for the welcomes guys. oh yeah still not a shill.

You seem very familiar with the concept of shills, eh, new boy??

Seriously, welcome to the boards. Don't mind the sniping, it's only mildly pathological. ;)

hey mr bedrock i get my books from your bay area blvd store. and thanks for the welcomes guys. oh yeah still not a shill.

If you have any problems around here, just let me know.

If anyone has any problems with you...well, you are on your own! :hi:

hey thanks again for the welcome guys. one question for yall how do i use the ill takeit icon. or any other for that matter. help would be appreciated.

Clicking on "Reply" gives you a screen that looks like the one below --- you can click on the yellow "smiley" icon to select any of those graemlins you'd like. There are also tools there for Bold, Italic, Font Size, Font Color, etc, etc. Have fun!

smilies.png

I dont know if everybody new posts but i didnt want my first post to be in someone elses thread.

Being your own man, a bold move! :cool:

Hopefully, the bullies here won't take your lunch money every day this week and may all your wedgies be of the un-atomic variety! lol

Seriously, welcome to the Boards! There are lots of swell things to see and participate in amongst these hallowed digital-halls! (thumbs u

The truth shall set you free...................................and empty your wallet.

hey thanks again for the welcome guys. one question for yall how do i use the ill takeit icon. or any other for that matter. help would be appreciated.

Clicking on "Reply" gives you a screen that looks like the one below --- you can click on the yellow "smiley" icon to select any of those graemlins you'd like. There are also tools there for Bold, Italic, Font Size, Font Color, etc, etc. Have fun!

smilies.png