• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

** List! ( Post Scans ) TOP 10 + SA MARVEL Covers

46 posts in this topic

I like all the covers you guys have posted.

Except X-men #50, for some reason i just dont like that cover, prob due the cory character headlining the artwork.

That my friend is a top 5 book.

;)

Roy , I guess I could have made a distinction b/c while I really like the Steranko stuff , etc. I believe it's quite a bit later , like ( '66 - '69 ) , while that stuff that several of you have put up , like JIM #89 and FF#12 for instance are just classic old cool Marvel that should be in a class by themselves ! (shrug)

Oddly enough , I actually find it even difficult to compare the two ? :insane:

I think they're both awesome in two different ways .. :grin::grin:...................................BH

That my friend is a top 5 book.

;)

Roy , I guess I could have made a distinction b/c while I really like the Steranko stuff , etc. I believe it's quite a bit later , like ( '66 - '69 ) , while that stuff that several of you have put up , like JIM #89 and FF#12 for instance are just classic old cool Marvel that should be in a class by themselves ! (shrug)

Oddly enough , I actually find it even difficult to compare the two ? :insane:

I think they're both awesome in two different ways .. :grin::grin:...................................BH

*** Also , I might add . While I find the Steranko covers most striking and cool , for some reason the interiors are a bit underwhelming . I would rather have Adam's in the interior . ..(Nothing against his covers of course . ) mehmeh

...........BH

Here's a pair of Favorite SA covers, although I can't argue with the ones already posted.

Avg1-25.jpg

sgtfury-13528x788.jpg

Very nice !!... :applause:

There's also a couple of other cool Avg's like #35 , and a white one in the 20's ,and I think FF#16 is cool as well as #3 & #33 , if anyone cares to put um up . I'm beat ............................................BH