• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Avengers #34

8 posts in this topic

This post has me stumped. ;)

Unfortunately, it's asking for your user name and password for your idisk.mac.com page. We can't see the scans.

But congrats on your first pst and a belated welcome! If you can't solve the username/password thing for idisk, then try using photobucket.com. The basic service is free, but there a limit to the image size (approx 1200 pixels on the longest side).

This post has me stumped. ;)

Unfortunately, it's asking for your user name and password for your idisk.mac.com page. We can't see the scans.

But congrats on your first pst and a belated welcome! If you can't solve the username/password thing for idisk, then try using photobucket.com. The basic service is free, but there a limit to the image size (approx 1200 pixels on the longest side).

Same here. I'll take a stab at the grade anyhow...

I'll say 8.5.

;)

Yes, a very nice book.

I think there are probably a few too many creases and color breaking bends - not to mention spines stress lines and Marvel chipping on the outside edge - to warrant a 7.0+.

I'm going with 6.5.