• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know I'm gonna get creamed for this but....

42 posts in this topic

I just rented the hulk and tried to watch it,....got through about an hour and a half and I got to say....This movie sucks

big hairy moose balls,....Daredevil was better a better flick than this,....it's absolutely plot-less and boring as hell!!!.

J.D.

I just rented the hulk and tried to watch it,....got through about an hour and a half and I got to say....This movie sucks

big hairy moose balls,....Daredevil was better a better flick than this,....it's absolutely plot-less and boring as hell!!!.

J.D.

hi.gif Go buy some DCs and relax! flowerred.gif

yeesh...just sit back and enjoy it for what it is....A fun movie with a big green guy in it...surely you think it is better than the Hulk TV show....and even that was fun...

They can't all be Hulk 181's.... tongue.gif

I enjoyed it way more than Daredevil (and I collect DD's).

Yes, the Hulk movie is slow a while.

But, that actually builds up some excitment.

Most movies, after the first ten minutes, you seen all the best action. It's like premature ejaculation.

At least with the Hulk, it more like you can't get it up for the first hour, than finally some excitment occurs (not implying that a big green monster gives me a woody).

Sorry if this post affends anyone.

Pretty close,...one more bag of M&M's should push me over the edge,....but really this movie drags forever,...then you get 5 minutes of a big green guy in the dark,...then it's like watching a chia pet grow fuzz....

J.D.

Special effects are awesome, but Ang overplayed the drama and tragedy aspect of the Hulk and ended up making Banner a character who is almost impossible to identify with and whose relationships with his father, Betty, and General Ross are stressful beyond almost any enjoyment. On the plus side, Jennifer Connelly, Eric Bana, and Sam Elliott all did a great job and were likable by themselves, but their interactions and dialogue weren't very likable--not their fault though.

I guess Ang didn't want to just do "Hulk Smash!" all film long, but the "Hulk Smash!" bit was the best part!! Those sequences are absolutely incredible and they more than make up for the uncompelling dramatic filler...Ang made him just as awesomely powerful as Marvel did over the years.

J.D.

come on tell us how you really feel

Saw it at the theater. Hated the fact that they made him too big. They thought he was supposed to be around that size. I attended a show where ILM talked about where they got their size information/ relationship from. But the problem is they took their size information from an issue where Hulk had been seperated from Banner. They didn't notice that on the first page of that issue they explained that he was IN FACT BIGGER than normal.

Dummys should have read the Byrne story.