• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the...?!??!

25 posts in this topic

My snipe was set at $635.50.....you think that's too high? (shrug)

nah go higher, that book should sell for like a grand, is uber hard to find in that grade!

:insane:

There has to be something up with that auction!.. 300$ for that book??? :o

I know....that's cheap!

lol

:roflmao:

Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face any longer.....

Seems like anything graded 9.8 is hot. (shrug)

Nah just an obvious eBay shill or just a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person bidder!

I just hope a legit buyer doesnt end up winning this auction for such a price.. when (as stated above) there is an obvious shill (or 2) going on...

on the other hand.. if a legit buyer wants to pay over $300 for a book that sells on the norm for $150 ish.. so be it!

I just hope a legit buyer doesnt end up winning this auction for such a price.. when (as stated above) there is an obvious shill (or 2) going on...

on the other hand.. if a legit buyer wants to pay over $300 for a book that sells on the norm for $150 ish.. so be it!

All kidding aside....$150 ish? Really? (shrug)

I didn't think it was that high, but it's not one I watch regularly.

Wizard is pimping it as a hot over 5 book, so people will spend.

Why dont people use some common sense and stop buying "Hot Book" off the wizard guide and just wait till it cools down to buy.

ie...now its time to buy the Green Lantern Sinesto Wars