• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deamentia's Huge Sale! (20% off everything over $5)

231 posts in this topic

:hi: Well, I'm kinda into Ultimate Spider-Man. Too bad some dirt bag thief stole my packages this week--one of 'em had vol. 1 & 2 of the USM series in it. The seller is kindly resending me a set though. Anyhow, really good stuff--I'm impressed that I find myself enjoying moderns. Thought you'd enjoy that. What other books will you be bringing out?

:hi: Well, I'm kinda into Ultimate Spider-Man. Too bad some dirt bag thief stole my packages this week--one of 'em had vol. 1 & 2 of the USM series in it. The seller is kindly resending me a set though. Anyhow, really good stuff--I'm impressed that I find myself enjoying moderns. Thought you'd enjoy that. What other books will you be bringing out?

That's really awesome, Forrest. USM is a very good book month in and out. I'm not sure what else I have coming. I have a box of random stuff just laying at my feet waiting to be scanned. I saw some SA Caps, Daredevils and some other stuff in there