• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age CGC slabs for sale...Make Mine Marvel

50 posts in this topic

I have a few books to pay for, so I need to sell some decent Silver Age Marvels. All are CGC books. Hope you see something you like. It will be going to a good cause. Following rules apply;

This first one to post the :takeit: , trumps all others!!! No need to PM me first. Prefer Paypal since I will need the money faster than usual!!!

I will ship all comics Priority Mail for $9.99 up to three slabs per box. and all orders will be insured by me at no extra cost to you. Any questions please PM me, I'll be checking periodically. Thanks for looking!!!

First up;

Spectacular Spiderman #2 from 1968. Great Green Goblin novel length story. This story was reprinted in ASM Ann. #9 in an edited version. Nice Romita Art.

The holder has a crack along the right side (edge), the holder itself is not open in any way, just the side crack. This happened during shipping to me years ago & I never had it replaced. CGC 8.5, sorry for the lousy pics, but Peter Parker I'm not!!!

Asking $75.00 which is well below Overstreet.

S6000106.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #28, CGC App.8.0. Classic cover, nice book but label says "small amount of color touch on cover". Cut the price on this big time because of the color touch, should be a good deal for someone. Asking $270.00. :news: This book is SOLD!!!!

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

SOLD!!!!!

This next one is from a scan of the book when I bought it, so no lousy camera work here. Thor CGC 9.6. Beautiful Black cover (one of the best in the run). Simply a beauty!!! Asking $333.00.

thor147cgc96.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #28, CGC App.8.0. Classic cover, nice book but label says "small amount of color touch on cover". Cut the price on this big time because of the color touch, should be a good deal for someone. Asking $270.00.

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

Couldn't resist, I had to throw at least one Golden Age goodie in here!!! Not a CGC book, but a nice copy. This is Jungle #44 from 1943, spectacular cover, very light wear, and a loose centerfold!!! This book is a FN (6.0) copy!!! Asking $81.00 including shipping.

:news: Sorry, but this is SOLD!!!!

jungle44.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #28, CGC App.8.0. Classic cover, nice book but label says "small amount of color touch on cover". Cut the price on this big time because of the color touch, should be a good deal for someone. Asking $270.00.

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

Thanks Chris!!!! ^^

Couldn't resist, I had to throw at least one Golden Age goodie in here!!! Not a CGC book, but a nice copy. This is Jungle #44 from 1943, spectacular cover, very light wear, and a loose centerfold!!! This book is a FN (6.0) copy!!! Asking $81.00 including shipping.

:news: Offering this at a reduced price!!!! Last chance; Only $72.00 includes shipping!!!

jungle44.jpg

:news: Offering this at a reduced price!!!! Last chance; Only $72.00 includes shipping!!!

jungle44.jpg

Beautiful Book, Someone needs to buy this one.

Yeah Brian; It's a beautiful book. I had a clock made of this cover. great book!!!! below Overstreet too!!!

By the way; My clockmaker was Ajaxfarrel, well done, cheap, and right here on these boards!!!

To use e-bay jargon; "Highly Recommended"!!! Look him up!!! :headbang: