• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mighty Thor Comic Book, 126

8 posts in this topic

I can pick this one up for around 30-60ish or so in decent shape is it worth getting value wise?.. Other wise I just really like the cover art on it... not too ofter these days you see a thor vs Herculie's cover

I can pick this one up for around 30-60ish or so in decent shape is it worth getting value wise?.. Other wise I just really like the cover art on it... not too ofter these days you see a thor vs Herculie's cover

It's a great cover and very tough to find in hi grade. Not sure what it guides for but I know in the 9.0 and greater range you can expect to pay through the nose.

$30-60 depends on the grade.

And yes it is a very cool cover!

R.

I think it would be in the 5 . - uprange at least from what I can remember ..

Well the book cost $50... I called & he has it stuck on hold untill next week for me so I can take another look at it :) Can someone give me a run down of just what happens in the book please?.. :D

I think it would be in the 5 . - uprange at least from what I can remember ..

Well the book cost $50... I called & he has it stuck on hold untill next week for me so I can take another look at it :) Can someone give me a run down of just what happens in the book please?.. :D

I wouldn't psy over guide for it.

R.

I agree - when I collected THOR this 126 was VERY hard to get in High grade. Some Issues had bad production numbers. This was one of them.

Thor 132??? Plentiful in high grade. Thor 147 - somewhat plentiful. Thor 150 - harder to get.

CAL :hi: