• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Convention June 7-8

47 posts in this topic

I just keep feeling better. My booths going to be in the parking garage, and then my books impounded for being in a handicap spot with no permit..

Is this what you are telling me ?

No, unless you sell moderns.

I just keep feeling better. My booths going to be in the parking garage, and then my books impounded for being in a handicap spot with no permit..

Wow, you are bumming, hope you got a good table rate as there is no parking lot!

Wow, you are bumming, hope you got a good table rate as there is no parking lot!

Aww ... lol Either way the other 2 guys can figure everything out. I wont be loading in until saturday morning.

I am not taking any submissions for this con. However I should be a fairly strong presence there all weekend. If you are at the show and need something witnessed, shoot me a pm. I will be in artist alley all day long. Hit me up and I can give you details.

I will be mailing my submissions in myself after the convention. As long as it is okay with Kevin...I could witness your books for you.....you notate it on your submission form (which I have extra if anyone needs) then you ship your books to cgc as well notating on the form that I witnessed who signed what and on what date. That should make signature series possible.

I am not just a tool though! (meaning I wont sprint at one's beck and call if I am working on something of my own) But it is a small show and should be pretty easy to get somewhere quick to witness a sig or sketch. So hit me up.

Peace out ;)

I will be the guy with the weak presence.

If anyone wants to stop by the Supworld booth and say hi, that'd be cool! Bringing us beer would be cooler!

I am not taking any submissions for this con. However I should be a fairly strong presence there all weekend. If you are at the show and need something witnessed, shoot me a pm. I will be in artist alley all day long. Hit me up and I can give you details.

I will be mailing my submissions in myself after the convention. As long as it is okay with Kevin...I could witness your books for you.....you notate it on your submission form (which I have extra if anyone needs) then you ship your books to cgc as well notating on the form that I witnessed who signed what and on what date. That should make signature series possible.

I am not just a tool though! (meaning I wont sprint at one's beck and call if I am working on something of my own) But it is a small show and should be pretty easy to get somewhere quick to witness a sig or sketch. So hit me up.

Peace out ;)

I found out I can't make it... something came up. The sig I wanted wasn't a "must-have." It was cover artist Rich Buckler for my Black Lightning.

Now if it was Tony Isabella on the other hand...

Here's hoping that a CGC witness will attend the Screaming Tiki Con...

:wishluck:

Thx!

I saw Mile-High Chuck about three hours ago pulling his wheeled luggage along Park Avenue!

I also realized it's going to be 90+ degrees both days for this, reason enough to skip it, for the unwashed fanboys will not hold up well in that kind of heat!

:sick:

I will be the guy with the weak presence.

If anyone wants to stop by the Supworld booth and say hi, that'd be cool! Bringing us beer would be cooler!

Forgot the beer... doh!

Nice to have met you, Andy! And Danny, couldn't find you but catch ya next time.

I had plenty of fun looking, but didn't really buy anything. I'd say it was OK, but nothing special. Admittedly I hadn't been to one of these in a while, but it felt like aside from all the dollar bins there were fewer hardcore comic dealers than usual.

GA books were not especially well represented, aside from the usual 5 or so dealers (and that said, more power to them... I'm certainly glad they make the effort to be there).

Went with my GF for a couple of hours. Saw Andy, didnt see Jon :( ...

:sorry: I get no love again?? Had some laughs with Andrew (GACollectibles) over the weekend. We didnt have time to play tiddlywinks.