• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will CGC grade this book?

21 posts in this topic

Hello, everybody! I'm a total newbie to this forum and to be honest, totally new to CGC in general. I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this question, but I don't know where else to go, so I apologize if this is incorrect.

I have a rare book that I'd like to get slabbed, but I'm not sure if CGC would grade it. I know that there are certain types of book they won't grade. There were only 50 made so I'm not surprised that there's nothing in the registry, but I don't want to send it out and wait 6 months only to have said book come back ungraded.

The book is 30 Days of Night #1 Spiral Bound Preview. and it looks like this:

30DaysofNightPreview.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Really? That's odd, because the book is smaller than most current books and the plastic spiral binder isn't much wider than the book itself. I've seen the CGC cases and I don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit. Alas...

Hello, everybody! I'm a total newbie to this forum and to be honest, totally new to CGC in general. I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this question, but I don't know where else to go, so I apologize if this is incorrect.

I have a rare book that I'd like to get slabbed, but I'm not sure if CGC would grade it. I know that there are certain types of book they won't grade. There were only 50 made so I'm not surprised that there's nothing in the registry, but I don't want to send it out and wait 6 months only to have said book come back ungraded.

30DaysofNightPreview.jpg

Thanks for your help!

:takeit:

Naaa, you guys aren't that bad!

Anyone here in the NYC area? How do I find out if CGC will be at the Big Apple Comic Con this weekend?

According to the events calendar on their website, they won't be. But they'll be at the Big Apple National Expo in November.

Anyone here in the NYC area? How do I find out if CGC will be at the Big Apple Comic Con this weekend?

Sell it to him , ....or we'll show you how bad we can be ! ....... :baiting:....BH

lol! Paratrooper was right!

I wouldn't part with this baby so soon! I only got it a month ago!

Sweet! Congrats on the purchase! Keep me in mind if/when you do decide to sell :foryou:

Sell it to him , ....or we'll show you how bad we can be ! ....... :baiting:....BH

(worship)

30DaysofNightPreview.jpg

Thanks for your help!

There is a Thread that you can Ask CGC...

CAL all over the Boards...