• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Parkinson's Collection -- 10% of all proceeds to be donated!!

700 posts in this topic

Flash Gordon #35

Movie adaption

$8

FlashGordon35.jpg

Dun, Dun, Dun, FLASH AhhhAhhya! He is the King of the Universe. ---Queen Rocked! I remember going to that movie with my Dad, Good times as a young kid. I remember coming home all excited and ready to kick some Ming arse!

Buck Rogers #2 - #4, #12, #13

You were not a child of the late 70s/early 80s if you didn't like Tweeky and have a crush on Col Deering!!! :applause:

2177_0174ref%5B1%5D.jpg

Col Deering :cloud9:

You were not a child of the late 70s/early 80s if you didn't like Tweeky and have a crush on Col Deering!!! :applause:

2177_0174ref%5B1%5D.jpg

There was a girl acoss the street who looked just like her back in the day.I got her to the drive -in,but alas,no further.GOD BLESS..

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Tomb of Dracula #25

1st appearance & origin Hannibal King

9.0/9.2

$25

Dracula25.jpg

:takeit: ...I would like to see some of what else is going to be available...if you don't mind.GOD BLESS...

2177_0174ref%5B1%5D.jpg

There was a girl acoss the street who looked just like her back in the day.I got her to the drive -in,but alas,no further.GOD BLESS..

Erin Grey, she transitioned nicely from Buck Rogers to Silver Spoons

Tomb of Dracula #25

1st appearance & origin Hannibal King

9.0/9.2

$25

Dracula25.jpg

:takeit: ...I would like to see some of what else is going to be available...if you don't mind.GOD BLESS...

Of course, no problem! (thumbs u

This next group of books I never would have bought from the stands, although they were for sale at the height of my young collecting period. Looking back now on these 30-35 year old books I must say I find them quite - hm - titilating. :grin:

Welcome to the LOVE section!!

:luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv::luhv:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Where is the ASM 121,122,129 and Hulk 181 you speak of??

No 122.

The rest are with CGC.

Have you thought about what you are going to do with these? i.e. sell or keep them?

Let me think about it. hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm

Ok, I'll be selling them! :banana: