• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWBIE HERE! Please Grade My DAREDEVIL #37 & #50

7 posts in this topic

Newbie here! Been pondering for a year or two about getting a few of my "nice" comics graded but never did, but seriously considering taking the plunge. I just want to be smart about it. I understand pre-screen and minimum grade but if these are going to grade real low, I don't think it's worth the trouble, money and time. So hopefully thanks to your feedback and take on these 2 comics I can get a sense of what to expect. Thanks and much appreciation in advance!

Daredevil37150dpi.jpg

Daredevil37back.jpg

Daredevil50.jpg

Daredevil50back.jpg

Newbie here! Been pondering for a year or two about getting a few of my "nice" comics graded but never did, but seriously considering taking the plunge. I just want to be smart about it. I understand pre-screen and minimum grade but if these are going to grade real low, I don't think it's worth the trouble, money and time. So hopefully thanks to your feedback and take on these 2 comics I can get a sense of what to expect. Thanks and much appreciation in advance!

Daredevil37150dpi.jpg

Daredevil37back.jpg

Daredevil50.jpg

Daredevil50back.jpg

No ..........

Daredevil37150dpi.jpg

Daredevil37back.jpg

Daredevil50.jpg

Daredevil50back.jpg

Just joshin' there pal . I'll throw out a 7.5 - 8.0 ................................BH :grin::grin:

I'd give the first one an 8.0, and the second one an 8.5. Very nice books.

And welcome to the boards! Stick around and enjoy the scenery...