• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT"S a CRIME! Well, at least they are Golden Age Comics about Crime + HORROR Etc

86 posts in this topic

Mr. District Attorney #67, last book in the series. This is a book that I got from a distributor's warehouse. It was an unread return. Would be in nice shape, but there is that blue distributor's ink. Call it 4.0...colors are fantastic. Guide is $22.00, bine $12.00

aaMDA670001.jpg

aaMDA67b0001.jpg

More after dinner...

Skip dessert, I need a fix. :acclaim:

Dinner took 10 minutes, it's the scanning, lol..back in 5;) It would be a LOT easier if everyone would just stop by my house;) :hi:

I can only image some of the great stuff you have. I'd be broke. (I'm only pretending I'm not now.)

More after dinner...

Skip dessert, I need a fix. :acclaim:

Dinner took 10 minutes, it's the scanning, lol..back in 5;) It would be a LOT easier if everyone would just stop by my house;) :hi:

I can only image some of the great stuff you have. I'd be broke. (I'm only pretending I'm not now.)

You'd only be broke if it were for sale;) but time payments are OK;)

True Crime #5, Jack Cole, and a Marijuana story, how can you beat all that? Again, not sure how to grade it, it's not good, but I'd say better than Fair. Chews at both corners. Guide in Good is $66.00...Bin is $ 40.00.

aaTrueCrime0001.jpg

TrueCrimeb0001.jpg