• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Oakland copies on Ebay - being SHILLED?

34 posts in this topic

I've been watching some Oakland books on Ebay but I noticed something funny with the bid patterns. Oakland example Seems that bidder c***l(78) has bid on 108 items and ALL of them belong to this seller. Bidder z***i(47) seems to have a similar hardon for this sellers books with a 96% bid percentage with this seller and 54 items bid on. Any chance these bids are legit? :screwy:

I've been watching some Oakland books on Ebay but I noticed something funny with the bid patterns. Oakland example Seems that bidder c***l(78) has bid on 108 items and ALL of them belong to this seller. Bidder z***i(47) seems to have a similar hardon for this sellers books with a 96% bid percentage with this seller and 54 items bid on. Any chance these bids are legit? :screwy:
The top bidder has a 30-day 100% bidding percentage with the seller so why aren't you worried about him? (shrug)

I don't know if it a shill or not...but I need a couple of these. Thanks for pointing the seller out... (thumbs u

Jim

Good luck - I've bid on many of this guys auctions, and my high bid usually ends up about a third of the ending price.

I don't know if it a shill or not...but I need a couple of these. Thanks for pointing the seller out... (thumbs u

Jim

Good luck - I've bid on many of this guys auctions, and my high bid usually ends up about a third of the ending price.

Ditto.

The top bidder has a 30-day 100% bidding percentage with the seller so why aren't you worried about him? (shrug)

Ummm... is this a trick question? The top bidder is c***l(78) which I clearly noted in my orginal post (shrug)

Ummm... is this a trick question? The top bidder is c***l(78) which I clearly noted in my orginal post (shrug)

doh!