• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how much does it cost

4 posts in this topic

Signature Series cost (as suggested by CGC).

Please find below the pricing structure we apply to "at the CGC booth" submissions for Signature Series requests. Prices are higher for shows where CGC is doing On-Site Grading.

Witnesses accepting books for customers who cannot attend a specific event are recommended to follow this pricing structure, but may apply additional handling charges for additional expenses and their time.

The prices below include: the first signature, grading and encapsulation. It does not include return shipping cost. For additional signatures, add $5 per signature (unless the creators are seated together at which point there are no additional charges).

Additional Autograph fees (such as those charged by celebrities) are not included in the price. Charges for sketches are not included in the price. Customers must provide their own comic books.

Per book SS costs follows the same Tier structure as non signature submissions:

Modern - $27 (1975 and after valued under $200)

Economy - $34 (Pre 1975 valued under $250)

Standard - $54 (Valued at $250-1000)

Express - $84 (Valued at $1000-4000)

Walthru - Add $5 to the % of FMV (over $4000)

Modern (Onsite grading) - $34

Hope that helps,

Kevin

thanks man has anyone here ever been charged for time?.. I imagine waiting in some lines could take a long time :S

I am also wondering about return shipping costs ... if you get one or more books graded is cgc able to hold them & ship them off all at once?.. I'd hate to have to pay $15-20 - up how ever much they normally charge for it per book...