• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second Frazetta Signature Series Opportunity!

123 posts in this topic

Hi All,

For those of you that don't know, I am the person that set up the original Frazetta Signature Series signing. After speaking to the Frazetta's they have graciously agreed to sign a few more books for me, so here's what I am going to do. For now, there are 10 spots available. In order to take part, you must have not gotten one the first time. Post here that you are "IN". Do not pm me. I will contact you with further details. One per person. The cost will be $200 for the signature and $79 for express fees plus shipping/insurance. If all the spots don't fill, I will offer the remaining spots to whomever wants one. This will probably be the last opportunity. The signing will be in July. I do not have a date set yet, but will keep you updated. So there ya go. Who's in?