• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,902 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2024 at 6:00 PM, Changer said:

So I’ve never done a registry set is it by title or artist or both ?

I'll try not to hijack this thread too much, so if you would like to PM me or check out the registry area please do!  But here's the jist of it:

There are 2 kinds of sets.  One is a "custom" set that can be made up of whatever you want.  Books of different ages, titles, artists, etc...   I have one of just Hobgoblin appearances.  The other is the one I'm suggesting.

There is what's called a "Competitive" set.  This is created by the mods and has a specific set of books (usually by title or artist, but there's also picture frame covers, variants, etc...) and any member can create one and then add books to the set as you get them.  So there slots are always there, you'd just have a book in one or it would be empty.  For example, Amazing Spider-Man 1-441 plus annuals is a set.  It's only really competitive because books have points and people can add books and based on grade it gets a point value that can add up and since everyone can have one they get ranked, or you can make it so nobody can see your set at all.  

There's more fun things to it, like adding pictures and descriptions if you want or that books can be in multiple sets, but I think that's the cliff notes version. But if one listing existed in a single place to reference (if you had one for yourself or not) could be helpful.  Good luck!  (thumbsu

Oh, if you can see my signature you can click through for an example.  Hope this helps! Now.... more Baker pics please!