• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,509 posts in this topic

i just found this anyone seen this before, could not find any info the web. looks like a magazine from 1974 issue#2.

IMG_0067_zps4d0c0594.jpg

IMG_0068_zps81c9f5c7.jpg

IMG_0069_zps1e94aaf8.jpg

Interesting. For a few months in 1952, Baker did the Flamingo daily comic strip. I would guess these are reprinted from that. Nice find.

i just found this anyone seen this before, could not find any info the web. looks like a magazine from 1974 issue#2.

IMG_0067_zps4d0c0594.jpg

IMG_0068_zps81c9f5c7.jpg

IMG_0069_zps1e94aaf8.jpg

Wow a fanzine with a Baker cover. The inside page talks about an interview with Jerry Iger. I guess he provided the cover and inside strip. Is there any way you could show the interview and strip?

Nice book! It seems like there are still many good bargains to be had in the post St. John era for Baker romance. I also love finding Baker in random Crime magazines and other miscellaneous publications from the 50s.

Thought I would post a few we do not see often on the boards.

DIARY SECRETS  28 photo DIARYSEC28.jpg

TEEN. ROMANCE  42 photo TEENROMANCE42.jpg

GOING STEADY  12 photo GOINGSTED12.jpg

Thanks for posting these rare covers. They are all very beautiful covers and show a maturing style for Baker.