• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,588 posts in this topic

A new arrival.

cinderellalove25_0001.jpg

That is one beautiful copy of a the Baker grail. The highest graded copy currently is a 7.5. This book could be right there, and if the back is as nice as the front, even better.

The crown jewel for what must be a royal Baker collection! Congrats to comixnoir on acquiring a rare gem!

Beautiful, simply beautiful. Mood pieces, each one. Heck of a group shot, great arrangement!

On 25, I've always loved the way B portrayed her eyes - a shift to the right so clearly accessing visual and auditory memories.

I'm a real big fan of 26 too. Coffee Shop Last Call.

:cloud9::cloud9:

I paid a lot for the 25, but it was the last one I needed and I wanted a nice copy. Finding these 6 issues took years.

Each issue is impressive on its own, but taken together they are a testament to the talent of Baker. More powerful than any superhero, is the power of Baker Romance.

Edited by comixnoir

Now I can post my Cinderella Love group shot.

DSCN4785.jpg

Whew, It just does not get any better. What 6 masterpieces Baker rendered here.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Love 'em. The 'tennis' cover is my favourite.

Now I can post my Cinderella Love group shot.

DSCN4785.jpg

Love 'em. The 'tennis' cover is my favourite.

Great run of books, reminds me I need to take my Baker collection out of its long box and enjoy it more :cloud9:

Although I love playing tennis, I love the cover with Brunette with the flower in her hair ;)