• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric Powell auctions

30 posts in this topic

I love EP's work. Only wish I could get more. :cry:

I'm so glad to have the below piece.... Thanks to a certain board member on letting this go to a good home. :cloud9:

conan28p8.jpg

Another poor decision brought on by self loathing and alcohol...but at least someone was made happy from it... :sorry:

C

could "certifyit" have been going after both? hm

No, but the under bidder was the same on each.

The underbidder on each was Mark McDermott, an art dealer. As crazy as you think these Ebay values are, they would be 2-3X on his site...IF he decided to price them. They were just as likely to be listed as "trade only".

It looks like on the ARKHAM auction that two snipes went off simultaneously and the slightly higher one won. Eric has always held on tightly to his paintings...congrats, Steve, it's a true rarity on the market!

And another member on here won the Arkham cover. Congrats Brandon ! :applause:

Brandon got the Swampy......Big Steve got the Arkham. :gossip:

C

I'm so glad to have the below piece.... Thanks to a certain board member on letting this go to a good home. :cloud9:

conan28p8.jpg

Another poor decision brought on by self loathing and alcohol...but at least someone was made happy from it... :sorry:

C

:foryou: You made me very happy and I will always appreciate this piece.

conan28p8.jpg

C

:foryou: You made me very happy and I will always appreciate this piece.

:blush: (thumbs u