• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP WITH EBAY LISTING

32 posts in this topic

I listed a comic under Featured listings tomight (JIM 83). I then used the sell similar item feature for the next comic. I am now paying 19.95 for 3 LOW GRADE JIM's by mistake!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I tried to revise it, but they don't let you uncheck the box. Is there any way to change this, if not then this should become the "Ross Roast" thread.

flamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gif

I listed a comic under Featured listings tomight (JIM 83). I then used the sell similar item feature for the next comic. I am now paying 19.95 for 3 LOW GRADE JIM's by mistake!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I tried to revise it, but they don't let you uncheck the box. Is there any way to change this, if not then this should become the "Ross Roast" thread.

That is rdiculous! If you cancel the auction and re-do will that work? No idea on this one so don't quote me!

That is rdiculous! If you cancel the auction and re-do will that work? No idea on this one so don't quote me!

Nope...you will still be charged with the listing fees! frown.gif

After reading through, Greggy is correct! All upgrade fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.

Ebay is a great tool, but when it comes to stuff like this, customer service is nil.

And For my next thread, "Mid Grade Featured Journey into Mystery, bid high and often" tonofbricks.gif

Ebay is a great tool

Yep - that sums it up!

You are too, Oldie Wan. Don't you worry about that.

OK Khaos - let my aged wisdom inform you - a joke used twice in too brief a time ceases to be funny! Now kneel before your master and learn the proper ways of the comedic way!

Ebay is a great tool

Yep - that sums it up!

OK Khaos - let my aged wisdom inform you - a joke used twice in too brief a time ceases to be funny! Now kneel before your master and learn the proper ways of the comedic way!

A joke? Hell, it's your new name! sumo.gif

Ebay is a great tool

Yep - that sums it up!

No - it is not - and let's not use this worthy thread for our hijinks. Ok?

Ebay is a great tool

Yep - that sums it up!

Yes it is. devil.gif

Might as well hijack away, no one can right the wrongs I have committed here today. sorry.gif

Might as well hijack away, no one can right the wrongs I have committed here today. sorry.gif

Maybe someone, somewhere can! But don't use the pain of one for the jocularity of another!

I have done this in the past. I ended the auction immediately and relisted the books under the regular category. I told eBay Billing about the mix up using both auction numbers and I got a refund. Good Luck 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I know you were, I was just fiddling with the jocularity word. Rhymes with popularity. Get it? I appreciate the help, and I just did what Big Man said.

I hope it works. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Awesome advice, and I just did all the relisting. What is the best way to get a hold of the billing people?

Even if it doesn't work, it's worth the shot for another $3.00 cloud9.gif