• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Subs finally back!

53 posts in this topic

This was my first show as a witness, and in addition to getting a bunch of books done for friends and customers, I got a fair amount done for myself :)

Pics to follow.....

Nice stuff Steve!

I was wondering, why does the XXXombies Tony Moore RRP not note that? Same with mine.

I'm not sure why it isn't noted, but it definitely should have been. According to Tony Moore, there were only around 200 of this cover produced, given out to retailers (shrug)

Nice stuff Steve!

I was wondering, why does the XXXombies Tony Moore RRP not note that? Same with mine.

What's RRP stand for?

I believe it stands for "Retailer Roundtable Program", which is pretty much a retailer meeting that is held once a year.....there are usually a bunch of books given out to retailers at this time, normally very limited.

Nice books bro!

Bet it was tough getting all over the place at NYCC this year.

Those all 9.8 walking deads?

keep an eye out for some scans I got coming up....some custom walking dead stuff. The final bottom right book #48 I think......I got adlard to do a sketch. I will put up a scan soon.

Def. nice job, and doing your own witnessing too :)

Oh also yeah is that blue sharpie paint pen on those walking deads......

If you got them signed on sunday.......I ended up giving him a blue sharpie paint pen that day :) Charlie said he loved how they wrote.

Is that a blue paint marker on the WD? Looks sweet. Going to grab a few this weekend.
Thanks Will! Yes, it's a blue paint marker, given to Charlie by our own NYcomics

Nice books bro!

Bet it was tough getting all over the place at NYCC this year.

Those all 9.8 walking deads?

And yes, those are all 9.8's on the WDs (Except #3, and the scriptbook), so I'm really happy!

keep an eye out for some scans I got coming up....some custom walking dead stuff. The final bottom right book #48 I think......I got adlard to do a sketch. I will put up a scan soon.

Nice! :popcorn:

Nice stuff Steve!

I'm not sure why it isn't noted, but it definitely should have been. According to Tony Moore, there were only around 200 of this cover produced, given out to retailers (shrug)
You should've noted it on the invoice :baiting: