• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could pick a Warren story for Masters of Horror...

10 posts in this topic

OK, so it has been discussed a couple times how the classic Jones/Wrightson "Jenifer" was turned into an episode of Masters of Horror. So I'm wondering. if you could pick another story from the Warren vaults to adapt as an episode, which one would it be? (shrug)

Well I've always loved the cover story to this issue of Vampi! Tomb of the Gods (Horus) by Esteban Maroto. Great story of fated Egyptian lovers, don't know how it would relate to the screen though... :cloud9:

59995-Vampi17.jpg.58ac847cef8ff79e1e285e37bf40b52b.jpg

PIC00003.jpg

It is a beaut for sure.

but back on the topic - I submit the cover story of Creepy #52, "A Most Private Terror" Moench and Moroto.

Esteban Maroto at his best and a great story by Doug Moench.

maroto1.jpg

maroto2.jpg

I thought those Maroto original art pages looked familiar - they're in my collection! ;)lol

"A Most Private Terror" is a most excellent candidate...and I believe that the aforementioned "Thrillkill" was rated the best Warren story of all-time by the editors of The Warren Companion. hm