• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA FS - Supe 2/4, Cap 35 - Torch 9 HIGH GRADE

95 posts in this topic

Thanks!

I just knew it wouldn't last.

I see you made it almost 5 whole minutes lol

2 minutes and 13 seconds. :P

And "Thanks Ryan!"

I'm now 20% complete on my Jumbo #1-10 run.

Would someone please do me a favor and buy that Jumbo #10...........before I break down. :P

I would have been happy to save you, had you waited till I saw the book;) Congrats, pretty book:)

Why "Thank you!" SPB. :foryou:

9. War Victory Adventures #2 Classic stereotype cover with awesome US Flag scene! 9.0! This book is amazing with WHITE pages and covers. Just the tiniest of defects. $225

Ill take it!

:applause:

Sweet looking book! Congratulations!

9. War Victory Adventures #2 Classic stereotype cover with awesome US Flag scene! 9.0! This book is amazing with WHITE pages and covers. Just the tiniest of defects. $225

Flag cover :cloud9:

( doh! )

...waitlist then,

GE

Flag cover :cloud9:

:takeit:

:makepoint:

8. Star Comics #3 Centaur 8.5. RARE! When was the last time you saw a copy of this book? I bought this about 15 yrs ago from Four Color Comics as a VF+. The cover is absolutely amazing. Bright, White, and virtually free of defects. Unfortunately, the PQ is not the best. The paper is an all over tan that gets darker at the edges. While there are no pcs off any pages, the 1st page is dettached from the rest of the interior at the spine. The rest of the book is very tightly together. I paid $300 for it back then, which is what I will ask now. $300

I am almost positive that Centaurman would want this book. Would you mind holding it until I can get in touch with him?

8. Star Comics #3 Centaur 8.5. RARE! When was the last time you saw a copy of this book? I bought this about 15 yrs ago from Four Color Comics as a VF+. The cover is absolutely amazing. Bright, White, and virtually free of defects. Unfortunately, the PQ is not the best. The paper is an all over tan that gets darker at the edges. While there are no pcs off any pages, the 1st page is dettached from the rest of the interior at the spine. The rest of the book is very tightly together. I paid $300 for it back then, which is what I will ask now. $300

I am almost positive that Centaurman would want this book. Would you mind holding it until I can get in touch with him?

Sure - ON HOLD till centaurman know's about it.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks much. I emailed him and left a message on his voicemail, so hopefully I will hear back soon.

Thanks!

If he passes :takeit:

Thanks!

Win is not sure if he has it, so if he does I will just sell it to you at cost, Bob. That work?

Thanks!

Win is not sure if he has it, so if he does I will just sell it to you at cost, Bob. That work?

Works for me. (thumbs u