• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15

28 posts in this topic

It's been defaced.

I strongly agree.

anyway, if think that has been defaced you haven't seen the "Dung Beetle" ASM 129...

:cry:

The seller of the dung beatle put it into live auction now with a greatly lowered starting bid. I guess he couldn't get his 2k... but its up to 332.57...I wonder if the 9.2 grade on that book had anything to do with how awful the sketch makes the book look...

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-129-CGC-9-2-SS-w-Sketch-by-Stan-Lee_W0QQitemZ280234720475QQihZ018QQcategoryZ972QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I found a nice raw AF 15 in the St. Louis area. A few guys I know helped me out. Actually a dealer who knew of the book for quite some time. He just never seemed to have enough money to get it. So I got it for a pretty nice price. Grade wise it is a solid 7.0 UN Restored, all original. He had a few other books I liked as well. Hopefully when my wife is well on the road to recovery. We will go to a few shows together. I would love to trade it for a raw copy a local dealer has. His copy he has had for about 4 years now. It is in the area of 8.5 also un-restored, all original. I just have to convince him to sell it first. Then hammer out a deal we can both live with. He got it and a nice ASM 1 in the same condition from the same seller.. Let's see what he wants for his book. The AF 15 I have would be in the deal some where I'm sure. But he does like a few of my GA books. A trade for those would be very nice. Thanks Again for all your kind words about my wife. She is getting better. Slowly but surely...

it might be worth $15k with a Ditko sig :)

not with a Stan Lee one, Stan just signs too many things for there to be a big premium, and luckily he's still around to sign more.