• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracked CGC cases *sigh*

28 posts in this topic

Re-holdering service - 10 days - $11. They will not re-grade the book, just reholder it.

:cool:

Plus the 22 or so bucks for them to sent it back to you.

will they reholster at a con?

I have actually been waiting for that.

hm

I think they will if they are doing on site grading, but you'd better ask. It might be limited to Moderns as that is usually what is graded on site.

By the way, I just saw that Modern Tier is no longer ON TIME, but has fallen behind. :P

Books that I submitted on 5/8 just went into scheduled for grading mode this morning. About 2 plus weeks late.

Mine got subbed 5/15 and they still only show as Received...not even verified, yet!

So if yours just went into scheduled for grading then I should expect my books to go in about a week.

The website says that they are shipping books subbed 4/25.

By the way, I just saw that Modern Tier is no longer ON TIME, but has fallen behind. :P

Books that I submitted on 5/8 just went into scheduled for grading mode this morning. About 2 plus weeks late.

Mine got subbed 5/15 and they still only show as Received...not even verified, yet!

So if yours just went into scheduled for grading then I should expect my books to go in about a week.

The website says that they are shipping books subbed 4/25.

Mine went to graded today. From verified to graded took a little more than a day.

Looks like the bottleneck from the NY show is over and they should play some catchup now. I was happy with my results.

Re-holdering service - 10 days - $11. They will not re-grade the book, just reholder it.

I recently sent in 3 books to be reholdered. Total cost with shipping both ways and cgc fees was $76. :P

dang! I hope they gave you a reach around...

:insane:

I recently sent in 3 books to be reholdered. Total cost with shipping both ways and cgc fees was $76. :P

I sent in 3 also ,cost me $66.They arrived at CGC on the 6th and I got them back today.

hm

I think they will if they are doing on site grading, but you'd better ask. It might be limited to Moderns as that is usually what is graded on site.

as long as they can make the proper labels & the book is the same size as a modern I'd see no reason why they wouldn't be able too if it was not a modern its just a new case after all

hm

Best way to find out - call them.

I sent in 3 also ,cost me $66.They arrived at CGC on the 6th and I got them back today.

Great,I should get mine back by next week then! :applause: