• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

escrow.com for big money sales?

8 posts in this topic

With the two books being offered for sale in the "general sales" thread, both topping $15k, it got me wondering what other payment vehicles might be available beyond a check or MO. One of them possibly worth considering is escrow.com. I've actually had one transaction done through escrow.com, outside of comics, and I had to admit it worked pretty well. Of course there are fees involved, but there is some latitude with who pays them. Including, the option to split the fees between the buyer and seller. Just curious to hear fellow boardie thoughts on this option. :)

I used escrow.com to purchase a piece of machinery for my business around 14 grand and it went smoothly. I think my charge was around the 150 buck mark?

I just bookmarked their site.

From what I gathered, they are a car-buying site.

They DO have servicing for General Merchandise, but only up to $5,000.00

I guess they can be used for a lot of transactions, but if I buy that guy's Silver Surfer CGC 9.8 for $30,000 they can't help me. I would be on my own - again.

CAL still searchin'