• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you hate but everyone else seems to like?

254 posts in this topic

Harbinger 1-6 -yuck. I just read them for the first time, and the dialogue smacks of an older person trying to write from a young persons perspective. I was completely annoyed by the end of the first trade.

Harbinger was by far my least favorite of the pre-Unity Valiant titles. Not surprisingly, and consistent with the story of my life, it was of course the title that became the most popular and had the highest prices.

Dang you're a one trick pony!

And you're a troll. lol

Seriously, do you have a life outside your constant online stalking? hm

Uh , "life outside" , .......er , ...I'm not sure that there's ever even been ANY confirmed evidence that you actually exist in real life ?? (shrug)(shrug)

BTW , ....clowns scare me , ...Mime's are just down right freaky , ......and don't even ask me about flying !

Other than that I'm your regular all - American red blooded above average guy .. :grin::grin:.....................BH

Tanning.

Dang you're a one trick pony!

And you're a troll. lol

Seriously, do you have a life outside your constant online stalking? hm

Uh , "life outside" , .......er , ...I'm not sure that there's ever even been ANY confirmed evidence that you actually exist in real life ?? (shrug)(shrug)

BTW , ....clowns scare me , ...Mime's are just down right freaky , ......and don't even ask me about flying !

Other than that I'm your regular all - American red blooded above average guy .. :grin::grin:.....................BH

Tanning.

Ah , shaddup Hannibal ................. mehmeh

Always detested Spider-Man and Silver Surfer. The 2 biggest whiners of the Marvel universe, but inexplicably 2 of the most popular Marvel heroes.

:sumo: I use to like you. lol

"Oh Shalla-Bal! I miss you so much! I really really really miss you! Oh woe is me, stuck on this planet with this immature race! Poor poor pitiful me! Wa-a-ah!!!"

**brief interlude for some case of mistaken identity so Surfer can get into a brief fight with a villain or another Marvel superhero, and benefit from some selfless act by a human**

"These humans are so stupid and cruel, and yet there is something about them that gives me hope. Boy, I sure really really really miss Shalla-Bal. And I sure do hate being stuck here on Earth!"

That's it. I just summarized the -script of every Silver Surfer comic book ever written. :acclaim:

Although I wouldn't say I hated them, I always found the Kirby Fourth World books hard going and at times impenetrable.

And as far as rock bands are concerned - Emerson Lake And Palmer. Bits of borrowed classical pieces interspersed with self-indulgent, endless atonal noodling isn't music. Baffling how popular they were, especially in the U.S.

Dont hate anything, but I just dont pay much attention to lG stuff.

Probably be why I will never collect GA, as I just cant plop down big coin on a book thats a VG.

Thats just me, nothing wrong with it and my preferences is in no way an indication that i think my way is better, just saying.

Oh, and I really dislike that hack Liefield

What is "IG stuff"??

Always detested Spider-Man and Silver Surfer. The 2 biggest whiners of the Marvel universe, but inexplicably 2 of the most popular Marvel heroes.

"Oh Shalla-Bal! I miss you so much! I really really really miss you! Oh woe is me, stuck on this planet with this immature race! Poor poor pitiful me! Wa-a-ah!!!"

**brief interlude for some case of mistaken identity so Surfer can get into a brief fight with a villain or another Marvel superhero, and benefit from some selfless act by a human**

"These humans are so stupid and cruel, and yet there is something about them that gives me hope. Boy, I sure really really really miss Shalla-Bal. And I sure do hate being stuck here on Earth!"

That's it. I just summarized the -script of every Silver Surfer comic book ever written. :acclaim:

Do Peter Parker! Do Peter Parker! (worship)

STP wasn't (isn't) grunge banjo boy. :baiting::grin:

They were talentless imitators of a great grunge band.

STP was the best band of the 90's after GNR fizzled. (shrug)

Yeah I agree with the whole Shalla-Bal stuff, made me sick too but Thor #192-193, some azz kicking in FF#258-260, TTA#93 made up for all those years of that karp.

Do Peter Parker! Do Peter Parker! (worship)

Just take away the surf board. :baiting:

Yeah I agree with the whole Shalla-Bal stuff, made me sick too but Thor #192-193, some azz kicking in FF#258-260, TTA#93 made up for all those years of that karp.

Silver Surfer only ever worked as a guest-star.

I can't believe I made it to 6 pages and the obvious answer to his post hasn't made it into the thread yet!!

Okay, here we go....Miley Cyrus.

Derrr breadstick armed ones (& that tanned guy with the Bottom mask & hot wife, in the secret antechamber).