• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy monkey-spit, the Lakers are killing the Celtics tonight

69 posts in this topic

And least the Patriots got beat in the Super Bowl.

I would hate to have seen Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics all win championships within a one year period. City of Boston would have never shut up about that for the rest our lives if they would have all won.

To bad it was rigged.

All NBA playoff games are rigged - has been like that for years, and I can remember watching the Raptors playing the 76'ers in Game 7, Raptors up and I said to a buddy "just wait, they're gonna give a ton of non-fouls to Philly".

And they did, plus not calling any for Toronto, even though Carter and Clark were mugged the last 2-3 minutes. It was so blatant, we all had to just laugh at it.

Someone must have had a LOT of money on the 76'ers that night.

Didn't watch the game at all --- but I couldn't believe what I heard this am about that comeback. Wonder if Phil kept his zen-master cool in effect after that one lol

Guess that's why they play all 4 quarters . . .

I would hate to have seen Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics all win championships within a one year period. City of Boston would have never shut up about that for the rest our lives if they would have all won.

No, we'd just complain about the Bruins not holding up their end.

and Don`t forget thier professional soccer team the New England Revolution they been to the last 3 MLS Cup games, that`s equivalent of going to the last 3 Superbowls of football.

Man, what a one sided game - I was pissed that the local channels were playing weather updates instead of the game, then they switched over and I saw the score.

Wow. This sux. doh!

kinda like when Chicago Tribune reports: "Dewey beats Truman".

Somewhere Shaq is smiling........

Once again Kobe could not get it done without Shaq.......

That will be Kobe's legacy......

he's realizing..

"hey, it was much easier to score with Shaq on my team..." :boo:

Although I thought we had a decent shot, I was full aware of weaknesses and our youth, especially our somewhat soft power-forward having to go at center...lost on everyone is if Andrew Bynam had stayed healthy I KNOW we would have been most formidable team in the league...hopefully he comes back strong and healthy next year...F*@& SHAQ...they guy had become a fat lazy star on the wane...not saying he's perfect but no one works harder than Kobe... 2c