• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultra High Grade Bronze Age Fantastic Four Run Starts Today on Pedigree Comics!!

4 posts in this topic

As promised in our Newsletter (sent out last Thursday), today will begin the listing of this fabulous 40 book FF run between issue #133 and #208. All the books come from an original owner collection and the books were purchased from the same stationery store in New Jersey. There were 50 books in total submitted for a 9.4 pre-screen and 40 made the grade (3 9.8's, 24 9.6's and 13 9.4's).

The fist 15 books will be uploaded Friday afternoon at approximately 2:00 and the remaining 25 will go live over the weekend. The remaining portion of the collection (issues #209-#271) are on their way to the CGC and will become available right here in August. Check the site in early August for an update on the next listing.

These books are fresh, unread, incredibly glossy and all have white or off-white to white pages. Go to the New Arrivals section of the Pedigree Comics Web site (www.PedigreeComics.com) to view, bid and buy these new FF's.

Tim,

Those are coming up in the Grand Auction next month. If you have any questions, etc., email me, buddy.

Btw, those 3 books are INSANE! If I collected SA DC they'd never make it out of my office as they are too killer to sell. The 3 looks as nice as the 1 and 2!

Thanks, Tim.

Tim,

Those are coming up in the Grand Auction next month. If you have any questions, etc., email me, buddy.

Btw, those 3 books are INSANE! If I collected SA DC they'd never make it out of my office as they are too killer to sell. The 3 looks as nice as the 1 and 2!

Thanks, Tim.

Thanks Doug. It was kind of unclear from the various announcements whether you`d be putting them up as regular listings on your site or in your new auction. Good way to attract a lot of attention to the kick-off of your auction format.