• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Sketch cover

8 posts in this topic

Saw this on Dynamics website. I dont know anything about the book but the cover looks like a cool idea to get any villian drawn on. Due to limited resources I probably will not pick any up since I have my hands full with the Secret Invasion and Fallen Son books

http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C725130100351.html

I am sure some of you guys would be interested in getting a few

60285-Wanted.jpg.02155d75706abe3092777150043008f5.jpg

Unbelievable. Finally, my love of comics, Signature Series and Spaghetti Westerns come together! I think I feel like oneasian at the start of the Fallen Son sketch cover craze.

Grails, it's always really great when they release a sketch cover related to your favorite character/genre!

Absolutely! I'm thinking of artists and possibilities right now... hm

MWNN01CovBlank1.jpg

Really? I'm not buying them all up but I ordered a few. They won't ship until August. Thanks for posting by the way, got me excited about moderns again. I really hope the content is decent.

Grails, it's always really great when they release a sketch cover related to your favorite character/genre!

Absolutely! I'm thinking of artists and possibilities right now... hm

MWNN01CovBlank1.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]Go ahead, make my day...pardner.[/font]