• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - San Diego Comic Con International July 23-27

83 posts in this topic

I've pm'd a couple people who are going to the SDCC. no replies yet.

Is there anyone that is going who can take care of some raw Brubaker sigs for me? please PM me if possible.

I've pm'd a couple people who are going to the SDCC. no replies yet.

Is there anyone that is going who can take care of some raw Brubaker sigs for me? please PM me if possible.

Raph,

PM replied too, at the library in Colorado getting my CGC fix and responding to PMs...

While they are not on any list above, these guests typically set up at the San Diego Con, and are probably of interest to people on this board:

Arthur Adams

J. Scott Campbell

Joyce Chin

Gene Ha

Adam Hughes

Tim Sale

Matt Wagner

I may be taking limited submissions, but I would highly recommend Chandler and his team of professionals.

Joel

Man, I have some Matt Wagner and Art Adams stuff I'd love to get CGC SS'd.

Brian

One of the big problems with SDCCI is that there are a lot of pros attending the show who are never announced, or are announced at the last minute because they will be appearing at company booths, and are not guests of the show per se, but there to represent the companies they work for. So you'll find there are many people attending outside of the Special Guests and Artist Alley list.

In the next couple of weeks we will start to hear from Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Image, the Hero Initiative etc. who the guests appearing at their booths will be.

Hey Kevin,

I'm looking to get a Neal Adams SS. What would that cost? I'm looking at getting some of his Batman or Detectives signed. PM me if you need to.

John

Depends on the book and if you are going to the show.

If you are, drop them off at the booth or we'll go over there with you. Neal charges $3 after the first autograph, so it's that plus $27 for moderns (post-1975 valued under $200), $34 for economies (pre-1975 valued under $250), $54 for standards (valued between 251-1000), $84 for expresses (valued at 1001-4000).

If you aren't going, you'll need to make arrangements with one of the Witnesses that are attending and taking submissions for the con. They may charge a higher price than those listed to absorb additional costs.

Hey Kevin,

I'm looking to get a Neal Adams SS. What would that cost? I'm looking at getting some of his Batman or Detectives signed. PM me if you need to.

John

Neal Adams is not sure he will be able to attend at this moment.

I have a copy of Rob Zombie's Spookshow International #1 I would like to get SS. If anyone knows, I am trying to find out if the following people are going to be at the con:

Eddy Barros

Will Conrad

Kieron Dwyer

Dan Brereton

Rob Zombie

I already lined up someone to get sigs from Sid Haig and Bill Moseley from The Devil's Rejects at another show.

Thanks

I'm pretty confidant that Dan Brereton will be there. If fairly certain that Kieron Dwyer will also be there. Rob Zombie will probably be there (but will he sign?). Not sure about Eddy Barros. I don't think Will Conrad will be there.