• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta auction on Ebay....

85 posts in this topic

I have not heard any explanations as to why Russ didn't break it up. It's not like there would have been any significant additional transaction costs by having 7 lots vs 1.

From what I understand, this was straight from the Frazettas and it was being sold as per their specifications.

Thanks. I suspected that might be the case.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, but if something is for sale and you don't like it, move along or PM them. It's threadcrapping otherwise and it's frowned upon here on the boards...

Same thing if someone has a comic for sale in the marketplace and you think it's overgraded or overpriced.

I think it's clear that you should not comment in a person's sales threads but I'm not aware of any guidelines about not discussing sales in other threads. While some board members may want that, I do see discussions here about items for sale in the boards sales threads or in other venues.

I wasn't spooning all over it. It was a simple illustration to make a point. I said it was UNDERVALUED relative to other pieces. You offend too easily my friend. Since you objected to me calling your piece drek, I've even offered to pay you for the piece so that I can continue to call it drek every day for the rest of my life without upsetting any delicate sensibilities. :)

Look, I would like to say that I'm sorry if I offended you but IMO this is much ado about nothing. I can't apologize for calling it drek because I would call it drek if it was your piece, my piece, or anyone else's piece. Hence my offer to buy.

lol