• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Dealers....what are you bringing?!?!?!

39 posts in this topic

I wish I could go as I'm always hearing how Chicago is a buyer's paradise. Still, unless work gets in the way, I'll be at Baltimore!

Baltimore is another great show for buying. I hope to make it as well.

The Bedrock City booth will be home to an odd assemblage of various geeks from the forums (too many to list here). We will be performing daily in booth 1834.

I have no idea what everyone is bringing (other than Roy, who is already giving up his secrets - see above). I do know that I will be bringing some comfortable shoes, a healthy appetite, and a checkbook. Come by, say hello, have a sit and chat for awhile. See you there...

Can I bring the ladies too?

:wishluck:

The Bedrock City booth will be home to an odd assemblage of various geeks from the forums (too many to list here). We will be performing daily in booth 1834.

I have no idea what everyone is bringing (other than Roy, who is already giving up his secrets - see above). I do know that I will be bringing some comfortable shoes, a healthy appetite, and a checkbook. Come by, say hello, have a sit and chat for awhile. See you there...

:gossip: Save me some space on the wall. I'm bring 3-4 books to sell.

(thumbs u Both Richards look forward to seeing you there.

You can keep them behind mine..

(thumbs u

lol

I'm bring double the normal beano for both of them.

beano2go.gif

Well, I'm not a dealer, but will be bringing a handfull of books to sell or trade. I figure I'll thow it out there in case anyone is interested.

Probably several Timleys (nothin' real early), Maybe a Nedor or two that I have doubles of, and a Mask Comics #1 and #2.

Well, I'm not a dealer, but will be bringing a handfull of books to sell or trade. I figure I'll thow it out there in case anyone is interested.

Probably several Timleys (nothin' real early), Maybe a Nedor or two that I have doubles of, and a Mask Comics #1 and #2.

Did you buy those from the guy who bought them from Goldust? ASMsomethingorother?

Good evening. I will be bringing some nice late 70's to early 80's material, some of the hotter modern books and some slabbed books, Marvel Spotlight #6-10 and others. I will also have numerous Bowen mini busts, GG Star Wars statues, busts and maquettes and best of all several hundred action figures from the early 90's :screwy: ...I'm sure there are many of you who are still looking for the 3rd edition Cable figure from Toy Biz...