• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have won some books on Heritagecomics.com but...

6 posts in this topic

...they do not accept Paypal 893frustrated.gif

I have a VISA credit card, so how can i pay ?

Do you think it's safe to send my credit card number by fax ?

Also (this question is for those who do not live in USA), which sort of shipping do you generally use ? I have to complete this "International Shipping Instructions":

=====================================================

Please select a method of shipment:

___ Federal Express

___ Express Mail

___ Registered Mail

___ Other, please specify _____________________

Note: Regardless of value, under certain foreign mailings there are caps on the amount of postal insurance available. If said limit is applicable, we will only purchase the lesser of the cap or your declared amount.

Please ship in accordance to my above instructions.

Print Name: ______________________________

Sign Name: ______________________________

Today's Date: ____________________________

==========================================================

I won books for a total amount about $100.

Thanks for your advice...

David

How much does it cost to phone them from France? I always call them up with my CC number.

Otherwise, a FAX might be just as secure as the phone.

Shipping costs are going to kill you from them though. Let us know how it goes.

Their CC form is quite secure. I have bought quite a bit from them but won't be anymore because of their inflexibility around shipping (although they really do package up well).

In OZ we get hit for GST on original art (10%) and Customs tax (25%) on everything else (with a declared value over $400 aus. By declaring full paid value, all my packages get held up in customs for weeks while I fill out umpteen million forms to get clearance. 893frustrated.gif I have tried to get them to send my items in different lots, so that each one is under the limit but they just won't do it.

It is much easier dealing with sellers you know.....then everything I buy only has a value of $50. thumbsup2.gif

...they do not accept Paypal 893frustrated.gif

I have a VISA credit card, so how can i pay ?

You can pay online with your credit card. Click on My Comics & look for the link to your invoice.

Thanks BOC, that's exactly what i need. It's the first time i buy books on Heritage, thanks for your help.