• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone here have Action 1?

79 posts in this topic

Thank you all for the nice compliments. I really enjoy this book and I'm pleased to have it. It has nice colors, nice pages, very solid, but it does have a very tragic flaw. The page you can see sticking out is a loose page from another copy. No restoration has been done, I just laid it in there without attaching it. I don't quite think of it as a married copy but more like shacking up with no wedding date planned. With prices the way they are now, it's unlikely I'll ever upgrade, but I'm happy with this one.
:applause:

BangZoom, now that you are back...do want to show us your Action #1?

:foryou:

I think I'll keep that for a later date. lol

We've known each other for more than a year. I think we deserve a little "Action." :baiting:

I think I'll keep that for a later date. lol

AH-HAH! So you do have one! :cool:

come on BZ, set the record straight...speculating is only so much fun :baiting:

:popcorn:

Rick - you need to update your wanted list - Daring 4?

I can't believe I walked by that book probably 5 or 6 times over the past year and never noticed it.

doh!

Congrats again Rick!

Do you have an idea of the grade?

BZ stated that he doesn't have one. LINK

CC

Nope. He just stated it was not in that one collection he found.

R.

...speculating is only so much fun :baiting:

I've never brought up the subject. :gossip:

I like keeping the specifics of some parts of my collection private. (shrug)

That's cool. (thumbs u

Welcome back from vacation! :hi:

...speculating is only so much fun :baiting:

I've never brought up the subject. :gossip:

I like keeping the specifics of some parts of my collection private. (shrug)

(thumbs u

I can't believe I walked by that book probably 5 or 6 times over the past year and never noticed it.

doh!

Congrats again Rick!

it is low grade (fr/gd), so I am still looking for an upgrade, but nice to at least have the hole filled, for now :)

I had just walked back to my room to drop off a certain detective comic, when I get a call from Roy that Terry was standing at the bedrock booth looking for me, with a DM4 in hand... I about dropped it right there (not the book) lol

doh!

Congrats again Rick!

it is low grade (fr/gd), so I am still looking for an upgrade, but nice to at least have the hole filled, for now :)

I had just walked back to my room to drop off a certain detective comic, when I get a call from Roy that Terry was standing at the bedrock booth looking for me, with a DM4 in hand... I about dropped it right there (not the book) lol

There was enough alcohol flowing that people were dropping all weekend so don't feel bad.

Man I love that DM #4 cover. Can't believe I didn't see it. Glad you filled the run!

:applause: