• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's next? Did you ever consider...

43 posts in this topic

the flash reflecting off the area of the pilot's glasses has produced a neat effect!

It wasn't intentional but it does fit.

Thanks for the compliment. It took me but a fraction of a second after I first saw it to pull out my wallet to buy it.

the flash reflecting off the area of the pilot's glasses has produced a neat effect!

It wasn't intentional but it does fit.

Thanks for the compliment. It took me but a fraction of a second after I first saw it to pull out my wallet to buy it.

Liar. You were carrying a porcelain piggy bank and a tack hammer. :baiting:

I totally understand that point of view, but nothing is better than opening a vintage issue of your favorite comic and seeing all of those great house ads for upcoming issues (that you wish you had the forsight to buy off the racks) or the ads for Onion gum, 100 toy soldiers, Sea Monkeys, etc.

I just picked up that 100 toy solider treasure chest at a garage sale for 25 cents. It is the size of wooden matchbook box and the toy soldiers,planes,ships etc are all flat not like what you imagined as a kid.

It would be cool to a gallery of all these products with the original ad next to the real product you would have recieved had you sent in your money. I have the x-ray vision specs too! The real prize would be that miniature sub.

We had a pool growing up so I ordered the sub. My plans for pool conquest were shattered when the flat cardboard sub showed up.