• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few dozen or so Pre-Codes for sale

99 posts in this topic

More culling the collection. I haven't forgotten about the DC thread i started last week, but wanted to try and move these books before I get back to the grind of scanning my bronze books again.

Shipping is 9.00 priority boxed with delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra and recommended.

:takeit: rules

Frankenstein 20

CGC 8.5 OW (Crippen) Highest graded with one other

Frankenstein20.jpg

Awesome stuff. I want to start collecting Horror books.I want to start collecting Horror booksI want to start collecting Horror booksI want to start collecting Horror booksI want to start collecting Horror booksI want to start collecting Horror booksI want to start collecting Horror books Ooops I am a little OCD

I will have about 30(?) high grade examples coming in the morning(all PCH). Work has been hectic with summer hitting, so I have been away from my computer too long recently.

To answer another question: I DID collect vampire covers but have been trying to complete a DC 50's/60/s sci-fi/mystery/horror run and they are not cheap, so for me to get those...these must go.

Back with more shortly and thanks Goldie for the buy.