• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Grading Submitals - Chicago

8 posts in this topic

Can you submit books to get graded at the Wizard show in Chicago to the CGC booth? And can they tell you if it is worth it, I mean what it might grade out to be >?? Do you need to fil out forms rior to bring it there>?

Yes. They are accepting modern submissions only for on-site grading but will take other books back to FL and then mail to you.

I'm pretty sure they don't do any pre-screening at the con.

Filling out forms in advance will just speed the process. It's not required. But the people waiting behind you would appreciate it. lol

Anybody know the maximum number of books you can submit at the show and get all of them back at the show? I sent an e-mail to Gemma but she hasn't responded back yet.

Mike

I know of one forumite who submitted 109 books and they were done by the end of the show. Have all the paperwork filled out ahead of time. Speeds up the process.