• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should i do?

17 posts in this topic

buy something off Heritage.. or come close (runner ups get one too) and get the 2003 OSG for your computer FREE... then buy the BIG version for 2004

There may be some Heritage customers on the forum that are eligible for a free copy, but already have the guide... like me. I gave mine away to Valiantman.

Can anyone help uluru? Buying the 2003 at this point is a little counterproductive... (no offense Arnold)

Should i buy the Overstreet Comic Prices 33rd 2003,or,should i wait to the Overstreet Comic Prices 2004?? confused.gif

Any recomendation?

It depends how long you want to wait, the new Edition is not out until April of next year (I believe).

Since Overstreet are very conservative with their price changes anyway, there won't be any quantum value shifts in the 2004 guide. So I'd buy the 2003 Edition.