• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some of my art

8 posts in this topic

DId you get those first two from shiverbones? Looks like his stuff.

You mean the ones labled "Matthew Kirscht"? Those are 'probably' Shiverbones' paintings

Nice collection BTW. As I go through the images a subtle theme begins to develope. Nice taste in art (thumbs u

You mean the ones labled "Matthew Kirscht"? Those are 'probably' Shiverbones' paintings

Nice collection BTW. As I go through the images a subtle theme begins to develope. Nice taste in art (thumbs u

Hey. I just glanced at the little pictures. No need to be a smartass.

I was just confirming your suspicions. With as much effort as you put into making the post I used to glance at the blurb he wrote under each pic to become more informed and thus interact more intelligently. (shrug)

and "mister_smart_ass" was unavailable, so I had to use an alternative :grin:

I was just confirming your suspicions. With as much effort as you put into making the post I used to glance at the blurb he wrote under each pic to become more informed and thus interact more intelligently. (shrug)

and "mister_smart_ass" was unavailable, so I had to use an alternative :grin:

lol You are a cool dude.