• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUBMITTING THESE BOOKS.....

17 posts in this topic

The SS Mag and ASM 300 you have a shot.

As for the ASM 77 - it looks like from the scan to be about 9.0 or so...

There are some spine stresses and there also looks to be some staple stress on the upper staple.

The SS Mag and ASM 300 you have a shot.

As for the ASM 77 - it looks like from the scan to be about 9.0 or so...

There are some spine stresses and there also looks to be some staple stress on the upper staple.

Give me a minute while I pull out that ASM..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There is zero stress/wear at either staple....and the only spine breaks (2)are by the lizard's left hand. confused-smiley-013.gif
Really?

Because from the scan - it really looks like something is up with the upper staple.

That said - with the 2 spine stresses/breaks, it might be tough to hit 9.6. What is the interior and bc like?

There is zero stress/wear at either staple....and the only spine breaks (2)are by the lizard's left hand. confused-smiley-013.gif
Really?

Because from the scan - it really looks like something is up with the upper staple.

That said - with the 2 spine stresses/breaks, it might be tough to hit 9.6. What is the interior and bc like?

There is a little dirt at the bottom of the top staple......and what looks like a color-breaking spine break just below the staple(white mark on black line) isn't there.(scanner debris)

There is some minor dirt on the BC....and the PQ is OW/W

I'd be happy with a NM- 9.2......as the QP on that book is perfect. cloud9.gif

I said "hoping"....... sorry.gif

I agree with the ASM 77 grade of 9.0 (be sure to check it thoroughly, I've had 2 of those come back restored), it certainly looks like a spittin image of the 9.0 I had briefly. The magazine is too small to grade and I doubt the ASM 300 gets a 9.6 simply because there appears to be really slight wear to the book.

Brian