• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is it just me?

85 posts in this topic

for sell is a very rare hard to find x-men comic book it is in ment condensation and like new and this comic book is 100% genuine and is worth any where from about $10,000 to $20,000 and the year this comic book was issued is 1963 and this is a once in a life time deal if you have any questions please ask me before the sell ends and i will be more then happy to answer them for you and this is a no refund no money back sell and good luck.

Pretty obvious this book does not belong to this insufficiently_thoughtful_person with that description doh!

And an elementary level education.

Why that is an insult to my fifth grader! (tsk)

I like this one as well...

i did not still some ones photo and i am selling the same comic book shown in the picture and i will offer a 4 day money back deal on this comic book from the time it is shipped if it sells and my digital camera was stolen about six months ago and i am going to get a new one very soon and my computer is messed up right now so i cant fix the errors in this listing at this time not tell i can get my computer fixed and have a great day.

Auction offers flat-rate shipping...i.e., potentially media mail...i.e., 5-9 days shipping USA...not that anything is gonna be sent anyway...

I've gotta say this has to be the most bizarre attempt at a scam auction I've ever seen... :insane::o

Just sent this question(s)...

If that's not an actual photo of the book for sale, where did you get the photo?

And do you really think it's fair to offer a $10,000 item without an actual photo of the item? And is it CGC third party graded...doesn't sound like it. And your offer of 4 days guarantee from the time it is shipped is pretty ludicrous...unless you send it guaranteed overnite in the USA alone, it could easily take 4 days or more to arrive...what then, the buyer is S-O-L???

I've asked this before, but what's everyone's take on this seller offering Paypal?

I've gotta say this has to be the most bizarre attempt at a scam auction I've ever seen... :insane::o

Just sent this question(s)...

If that's not an actual photo of the book for sale, where did you get the photo?

And do you really think it's fair to offer a $10,000 item without an actual photo of the item? And is it CGC third party graded...doesn't sound like it. And your offer of 4 days guarantee from the time it is shipped is pretty ludicrous...unless you send it guaranteed overnite in the USA alone, it could easily take 4 days or more to arrive...what then, the buyer is S-O-L???

I've asked this before, but what's everyone's take on this seller offering Paypal?

Answer to my question:

if the comic book sells i will be sending it over night and the comic book is not third party graded it is in 100% A1 shape with no pages missing no damage to the cover or the book and you asked me where i got the photo well i did a search on the internet to find this picture and if this comic book does not sell this time then i will try to barrow a cam and take a real picture of the book and then re list the comic book.

:o

It's still up and still hilarious! I really lost it with the "snowman melted by the laser eye" exchange.

Q: Do the Xmen wear yellow rain boots because of the condensation?

A: i"m not sure if they do or not this comic book has been stored away in a dry safe place for a lot of years now i will dig it out to day sometime and then try to get back with you about this and if you want to know any more about this comic book pleas ask me and i will get back with you asap thanks.

Q: Hello, your auction states butter condensation. Does that mean that butter or margarine has melted on the cover of the comic and if so what part of the comic is affected? thanks in advance

A: im sorry for the miss spelling i have been having trouble with my computer and sometimes my computer miss reads what i type on my key board and the comic book is not in butter condensation then the one in the picture it is in better condensation then the one shown in the picture and i shod have my computer fixed in about a week form to day and thanks for pointing this miss spelled word out to me and if you have any more questions pleas ask me and i will get back with you asap thanks have a good day.