• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicsarefun Weekend Silver Age Sale ~LAST NIGHT PRICE CUTS, X-MEN #1~

193 posts in this topic

Okay this is going to be FUN! Pulling Silver Age gems all weekend long. Check back often. First :takeit: always wins, but PM's are fun and always welcome. Heavy on the Spidey, but keep an eye out for other stuff too. Most will come late night Friday.

Paypal or Money order, add $5.00 for shipping no matter how many you win (USA). Outside USA, actual shipping charges apply from UPS or FedEx trackable insured.

I will update this master list as we go, so you can always see what is here and what has sold!

Amazing Spider-Man #40 VF+ to VF/NM 8.5/9.0 $375 $325

Amazing Spider-Man #7 VG+ 4.5 $195 SOLD!

Amazing Spider-Man #34 FN+ 6.5 $65

Amazing Spider-Man #12 VG 4.0 $135 SOLD!!!!

Amazing Spider-Man #11 VG 4.0 $135 $115

X-Men #1 GD 2.0 $600 $525 Sold to my new friend in Canada!

Sgt. Fury #1 Fair/Good 1.5 $100 $80

Fantastic Four #33 VF 8.0 $125 $100

Fantastic Four #46 NM- 9.2 $200 $175 Sold to Benz

Fantastic Four #6 GD+ 2.5 $125 SOLD

Fantastic Four #8 GD/VG 3.0 $100 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #6 VG/FN 5.0 $310 $275

Amazing Fantasy #15 Fair/Poor $1000 SOLD!!!

Amazing Spider-Man #3 Fair/Good 1.5 $225

Amazing Spider-Man #4 Good 2.0 $175

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 GD/VG 3.0 $95 SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #45 VF+ 8.5 $110

Amazing Spider-Man #88 VF+ 8.5 $50

Starting out with a stunner! ASM #40 8.5 to 9.0. I really think this is a solid 9.0, but check out the right edge, it has some printing color dashes. Other than that, super bright and stunning, with OW pages. Probably worth every penny of Overstreet $534.

Asking only $375 $325, it is a steal, but I want to start the thread out with a BANG!

s001.jpg

s.jpg

Starting out with a stunner! ASM #40 8.5 to 9.0. I really think this is a solid 9.0, but check out the right edge, it has some printing color dashes. Other than that, super bright and stunning, with OW pages. Probably worth every penny of Overstreet $534.

Asking only $375, it is a steal, but I want to start the thread out with a BANG!

s001.jpg

s.jpg

Good night--what a copy! Somebody's about to pull the trigger--I can feel it--:gossip: it's palpable... :popcorn:

Asking only $375, it is a steal, but I want to start the thread out with a BANG!

s001.jpg

s.jpg

WOW, those colors are nice! Even the BC colors are :cool:

Thanks Fuelman for the #12, it's yours!

Have to leave for while, but check back later tonight (very late for you East Coast People). More early Spideys, AF #15, early FF's, and some treats.

Just slip that in there...

Have to leave for while, but check back later tonight (very late for you East Coast People). More early Spideys, AF #15, early FF's, and some treats.

After BSG? :wishluck:

After BSG? :wishluck:

lol, thought about that too....but BSG is done for the year. There aren't any new episodes until they run the last 10 starting in Jan or Feb of '09. :(

Just slip that in there...

:whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe: :hail:

There aren't any new episodes until they run the last 10 starting in Jan or Feb of '09. :(

:censored::pullhair:

You see the end of last weeks show?

Looks like civilization on earth was destroyed.

Global warming? :whistle:

There aren't any new episodes until they run the last 10 starting in Jan or Feb of '09. :(

:censored::pullhair:

You see the end of last weeks show?

Looks like civilization on earth was destroyed.

Global warming? :whistle:

I certainly never saw that end coming :o

It went by fast, but I am pretty sure they were scanning the soil with a geigercounter and it was registering radiation.

Mike