• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicsarefun Weekend Silver Age Sale ~LAST NIGHT PRICE CUTS, X-MEN #1~

193 posts in this topic

And YES I am in a buying position!!! LOAD! LOAD! LOAD!

lol

Not laughing AT you

Think a lot of people are rooting for you, man! (annihilus included!)

Go Mac Man Go!!! Hope you get your grail!! :wishluck:

Seriously, the page (on a second tab) is NOT loading the pics! :mad:

Can anyone PM the pictures?

:gossip: If you're talking about the AF15, he hasn't posted that yet

I was thinking the same thing.

WHEW!!! Almost had a heart attack. Ok, I'm DEFINITELY going downstairs now to grab a beer. lol Kind of funny now that I think about it--every other page was loading the pics but the post mentioning the AF 15.

WHEW!!! Almost had a heart attack. Ok, I'm DEFINITELY going downstairs now to grab a beer. lol Kind of funny now that I think about it--every other page was loading the pics but the post mentioning the AF 15.

Don't sprain your ankle going down in the basement or we'll have to cobble together a proxy for you. :kidaround:

picked it up via PM... lol

:whistle:

:laugh:

(tsk) Don't scare him like that. lol