• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago: Where is the bathroom?

23 posts in this topic

(shrug) I dunno, I happen to think, this is an EXTREMELY relevant and important question...

and Wizard World is the only place in the world I have ever been, where there is NEVER a line in the Ladies room ! :acclaim:

Another EXTREMELY relevant and important question - Are there urinals in there?

(shrug) I dunno, I happen to think, this is an EXTREMELY relevant and important question...

and Wizard World is the only place in the world I have ever been, where there is NEVER a line in the Ladies room ! :acclaim:

Depends.

Not that I've ever noticed, but I'll sneak you in, if you want to check;) I might have to dress you up a little first...but...it will be a fun arts and crafts project;)

Not that I've ever noticed, but I'll sneak you in, if you want to check;) I might have to dress you up a little first...but...it will be a fun arts and crafts project;)

I'm game! (thumbs u

I'm game! (thumbs u

:sick:

I'm game! (thumbs u

Of course you are slightly taller than the average female, so the props may have to involve a full skirt and you learning to walk in on your knees....

hm

I'm game! (thumbs u

Of course you are slightly taller than the average female, so the props may have to involve a full skirt and you learning to walk in on your knees....

hm

Nothing new there.

I'm game! (thumbs u

hm

Sorry Sharon. I am a little leary about being on my knees in a bathroom. :eek:

I'm game! (thumbs u

hm

Sorry Sharon. I am a little leary about being on my knees in a bathroom. :eek:

Well, it's a good thing Richard, cause I don't think I've owned a full skirt in at least 20 years;) ^^ and here I was afraid I'd have to go shopping;)

You'll have to settle for my word, I suppose;)

and :roflmao: NEVER thought about the knees comment;) it's not something we worry about in ladies rooms...;) I should post earlier in the evening, but then again, Learn something EVERY Day;) ! :blush:

We'll make sure you're well edumicated in Chicago.

:makepoint:

Did anyone catch your Depends joke Roy?, or was it not an adult diaper joke?

:blush:

Either that or they are just live in the nile.

I'm game! (thumbs u

hm

Then it will look like he is walkin on all fours as his knuckles still drag the groun :luhv: