• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is all lies!!!

79 posts in this topic

I am a long time comic collector, but I like to keep a low profile. I saw someone using my name to distort the truth about different issues in our community, so I wanted to set the record straight.

"Chuck and I started the back issue market in this country together, Edgar Church was an illusion, all of these books came from Iraq!"

"Comic-Keys has NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER sold an unrestored comic, any other discussion is pure fabrication, these are illusions started by the infidels"

I am a long time comic collector, but I like to keep a low profile. I saw someone using my name to distort the truth about different issues in our community, so I wanted to set the record straight.

"Chuck I started the back issue market in this country together, Edgar Church was an illusion, all of these books came from Iraq!"

"Comic-Keys has NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER sold an unrestored comic, any other discussion is pure fabrication, these are illusions started by the infidels"

12_1_112.gif

Are you threatening me with these "stars"? I will come over with Comic Keys (who is more muscular than The Incredible Hulk, I must tell you honestly), and I will BURY YOU WITH YOUR SHOVELS!!

WE ARE OUTSIDE THE GATES OF CGC AS WE SPEAK!!!

Are you threatening me with these "stars"? I will come over with Comic Keys (who is more muscular than The Incredible Hulk, I must tell you honestly), and I will BURY YOU WITH YOUR SHOVELS!!

WE ARE OUTSIDE THE GATES OF CGC AS WE SPEAK!!!

flowerred.gif