• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher Trailer (courtesy of AlexH)

37 posts in this topic

Click here to view the new trailer for The Punisher. AlexH posted this in the Marketplace forum, but I figured it belonged here.

You'll note that there looks to indeed be an "origin" of the skull shirt, as I predicted there would be. And as usual, I was right... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Click here to view the new trailer for The Punisher. AlexH posted this in the Marketplace forum, but I figured it belonged here.

You'll note that there looks to indeed be an "origin" of the skull shirt, as I predicted there would be. And as usual, I was right... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

The guy makes a better Punisher than Ben Afleck made a Daredevil. That isn't saying much, but it has promise.

Man, we just couldn't get along without you hyper-intelligent types around here to guide us. Thanks Dr. B. insane.gif

What's up with the "Popeye: The Musical" extra? You know, the guy with the peppermint-candy skin-tight t-shirt?

I think that is Kevin Nash (WWE wrestler).

He plays a character called the russian

Cool song....looks promising, but it has the feel of a 'been there, done that' Arnold, Jean Claude, Stallone, production...

Arnold (unless it's Terminator), Jean Claude and Stallone are pretty much done as box office draws. The difference here, is it's PUNISHER and Travolta being in it doesn't hurt.( I love the way my floor vibrated when the bombs went off.) grin.gif

This movie is gonna rock!

foreheadslap.gif

When I look at it from the perspective of a movie goer, there is nothing about that trailer that would make me want to see the movie. Infact, it's quite the opposite. It looks like just another summer blockbuster with no substance, mediocre acting and a horrible -script. "I'm already dead".........that's brilliant. smirk.gif

And for those of you who are going to call me a "hater" because I'm harping on a movie I haven't seen, remember that trailers are made to entice people to go see a movie. If a trailer makes me cringe, then that's pretty bad news. I'm going to be waiting until this hits TMN(our version of Cinemax) to see it. And the only reason I will take 2 hours out of my day to see it is because of my familiarity to the character.

This movie is gonna rock!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was going to say something, but you're a nice guy and I don't want to be a total arsehole. smile.gif

Well, seeing as how 90% of the movies that come out of Hollywood every year are pure tripe, I'm sure this one will fit right in.

"To the future"!(Subtle foreshadowing..... 27_laughing.gif)

"They thought they murdered me..........they were wrong........DEAD wrong."

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I felt like I was watching a spoof.