• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher Trailer (courtesy of AlexH)

37 posts in this topic

but if you were back when the punny mini series came out, i bet you couldn't wait for the movie to come out. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif

You're probably right, but only because I was 8 at the time.

It has nothing to do Punisher's popularity. Hell, I probably like Punisher more than most of you on the boards. But I also like good movies, and that just dosen't look like a good movie.

Im with captain on this one.

It dont look good,

He doesnt have the square jaw look the punisher needs.

Oh, that's just too easy. 27_laughing.gif

Khaos, you want to take this one? Boc? Greggy?

But seriously Ares, I used to be skeptical about the movie primarily because of his looks, but I figured that some good acting and a decent -script could make up for that. After seeing that trailer, it's obvious that the decent -script is out the window. I didn't know you could fit so many cliche's in a 3 minute trailer. *hack*

Um.....the Punisher trailer.

893frustrated.gif

Yeah...but why include my name in the last post or...add the last paragraph. Like I was going to read this thread! insane.gif

If Marvel was smart.....they would have put the Punisher as a guest star in Spidey2.

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif

Yeah...but why include my name in the last post or...add the last paragraph. Like I was going to read this thread! insane.gif

893frustrated.gif

It was a joke.........Ares said "Square Jawed"......you're familiar with the Babe test......never mind. 893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif

893frustrated.gif

It was a joke.........Ares said "Square Jawed"......you're familiar with the Babe test......never mind. 893frustrated.gif

thumbsup2.gif greggy's aware of many things on this forum! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Im with captain on this one.

It dont look good,

He doesnt have the square jaw look the punisher needs.

Listen to this guy! He knows what men are supposed to look like... now if only the Punisher wore a bikini... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif